8 Easy Ways to Give
1. Make a tax-deductible contribution. Every gift counts!
2. GoodSearch (http://www.goodsearch.com) is a free, Yahoo-powered search engine with a unique social mission. Use the GoodSearch.com search engine and designate “Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation” as the charity that you want to support.GoodSearch.com will donate a penny to IH research for every search performed.
3. The next time you clean out your closet or attic, you can help support IH research. IHRF belongs to eBay’s Giving Works program for non-profit organizations. This special program allows you to sell an item on eBay and donate 10-100% of the net proceeds to IHRF. To get started, you can visit eBay Giving Works (http://givingworks.ebay.com/sell) for step-by-step instructions or contact us for more details.
4. Flowerpetal.com (http://ihrfoundation.flowerpetal.com) donates 12% to IH research from the sale of every fresh flower arrangement, gift baskets and more. They have hundreds of lovely arrangements to choose from and delivery is free!
5. Time to get rid of your old car? Thanks to a partnership between IHRF and the Volunteers of America (VOA), you can donate your car through your local VOA chapter and designate IHRF as the recipient organization for the donation. For more information on this program, please contact the Foundation directly at 360.693.4473.
7. Plan a fundraising event. Events of all sizes are an excellent way to raise awareness of chronic IH and help in the search for a cure. For more information, please click here.
8. Buy something at our store! Click here to see the latest offerings.